After what seems like an eternity, I've arrived at my hostel for the night. It's in uptown New York, on the corner of 103w and Amsterdam Av. It's seems alright to be fair, rooms are fine, great location and offers free wifi. I will definitely consider this on my travels in future, especially since beds start at £35 per night.
There are several others from Camp Leaders, and I HAVE FINALLY MET SOMEONE FROM MY CAMP! After checking in, I had a wander to Central Park with a few of them. The park itself is huge, really huge. We seemed to be walking forever, but only actually covered 10 blocks, which isn't ever close to all, of it. The park itself is beautiful though, with something different round every corner. I've put a few pics below as a sample.
I get picked up from the camp around 2, so will go and explore around again this morning. There is a few chain restaurants, the likes of McDonalds, KFC and Starbucks, but I'd prefer trying somewhere local for breakfast. I passed a few stalls selling everything from Hot-Dogs, Pretzels and fresh fruit - all of which look and smell amazing! Naturally though, I just ended up in Starbucks for breakfast. Quelle surprise.
Weather in New York is currently 20oC and light drizzle. Not ideal, but hopefully it will improve.